HAIRSTYLISTS JOB HIRING NOW DALLAS TX
HAIRSTYLIST JOB: $15/hr starting pay & you get training.
The Dallas hairstylist job entailed customizing wigs & hairpieces and service for people with hair loss. The hair restoration salon offers Apprentice / Associate program.
***Active Texas cosmetology license is a must!
NU HAIR OFFERS:
- Staring salary $15/hr while training
- Awesome tips & client loyalty
- 401K* Retirement Plan + 4% match* (after one year)
- Paid vacation* (after one year)
- Paid certain holidays* (after one year)
- Flexible schedule
Employment Types: FULL-TIME, PART-TIME
Hairstylist Job with GREAT HOURS:
Closed Sundays & No Evenings.
Tue-Fri: 9am-5:30 pm
Hair Stylist job in North Dallas.
Hiring hairstylists now. Hairstylist employment in a hair restoration, hair systems & medical wig salon Preston Rd & LBJ FWY, Dallas. You will get job training in high demand hair systems and wigs speciality. Hiring employees with valid TX cosmetology licensed hairdresser. Nu Hair of TX is one of the nation’s first hair replacement salon in the country. Send your job resume application today, and get on the job training for a high in demand specialty.
Email Resume to: nu****@gm***.com
Your detailed resume should include:
1. Contact info – full name, address, phone number, email
2. Your hairstylist skills/accomplishments.
3. Detailed employment history – salon names, location & timeline.
4. Your education – high school, any college, hairstylist school, etc.
5. Current & expected salaries
6. Any other info that you would like to include
*No walk-in. By appointment ONLY.
As a Wig Styling Specialist , you’ll groom men and women’s hair systems and wigs to client’s specification. As hairstylist expert for hair systems and wigs for hair loss, you will be trained on how to attach hair systems, detangle, wash, condition, style, color, repair lace, customize stock units, etc). Maintain a safe and healthy work environment including, but not limited to: cleaning your station and chair after each client.