More and more men look for natural hair growth and grooming products. The move to preserve nature and live longer healthy lifestyles is a significant trend that influences the purchase of consumption, including hair products. Men’s self-image concept helps male customers shop to improve the development of self-identity, their health, and total masculinity image.
The self-image concept includes a healthy hair look. Add the increase aging on the general population, and the sale of grooming products for aging concerns and preservation of young appearance will only grow. Lifestyle has a positive impact on men’s attitudes toward the consumption of cosmetic products to enhance the self-beauty and healthy look.
Men’s Hair Growth & Grooming Trends Is Changing
Using Natural Products Have Become The Norm
More than ever, with mega ads and internet and T.V. streaming constantly, men are more aware of the importance of beauty, youthful look, and fitness. L’Oréal Paris identifies the volume of men cosmetic or grooming product users (beauty cream and lotion) will reach 50% in the next 50 years, which shows that half of the world population will use such type of products. WOW!
Nu Hair of Texas Offers Men’s Hair Loss Solutions
Today’s high-end hair replacement is non-surgical hair systems that give an increase in hair density, with a natural look and feel of real growing hair. You can groom and style your full hair with the latest hair trends. Nu Hair replacement is attracting today’s active men who love sports, including swimming, water ski, diving without fear of balding areas showing.
To help men keep their hair, stop hair loss, and promote new hair growth, Nu Hair restoration in Dallas-Fort Worth offers the medical laser hair growth therapy. Our Dallas hair restoration specialists use the only FDA medical device approved for natural hair growth treatments, the MEP-90 laser.
Interesting Facts On Men’s Hair Loss & Hair Restoration:
- 35 Million U.S. men experiencing hair loss
- Men spend over 1 billion dollars on hair renewal products in the United States alone, according to ABC.
- Follicular Unit Strip Surgery leads the surgical hair transplant market with an expected market size of over US$ 5,200 mega millions by the end of 2025
- Alopecia Market Projected To Be Worth $11.8 Billion By 2024
- The U.S. Hair Loss Treatment Industry to Earn $3.6 Billion in 2016
- By estimation 2024, the global male grooming market will be worth about 29.14 billion U.S. dollars.
Ready to make a life change? We’ll help you get your beautiful, healthy head of hair. Our experts take great pride in helping achieve your hair restoration goal.