Hair Loss Treatment Products New Trends
Men’s hair loss treatment trends Dallas, Texas review. “Thick hair is synonymous with robust hair growth, youth, and masculinity,” says Nu Hair growth & hair restoration specialist in Dallas, Texas. According to John Hopkins University study of the attractiveness of men, suggests that men with thicker fuller hair are seen as more successful and approachable relative to their balding counterparts. Frequently men with hair loss ask the following questions:
- Which are the best hair growth products?
- Do hair growth medications work?
- Which hair regrowth product is best?
- What works for hair loss?
- Can a bald man grow his hair back?
*The photo shown is a non-surgical hair replacement for men.
Popular hair loss treatments for men
- The commonly used medication is Minoxidil(Rogaine). It is an FDA-approved hair growth product. It slows hair loss and promotes new hair growth. Finasteride (Propecia or Proscar) is an oral medication for hair regrowth. Doctors prefer topical treatments. The goal with the use of the hair growth products above is to maintain the hair that you have. Once therapy with either Minoxidil or Propecia stops, hair loss resumes, and any gains are lost.
- Hair transplants are increasing in acceptance. Americans spend $800 million on hair restoration surgery. Half of all men and women treated were younger than 50. Hair transplants results depend on how much healthy hair a person has available as donor’s hair to transplant from one area to another.
- The wig and non-surgical hair replacement systems industry continues to serve men with hair loss. It projects to rise at an annualized rate of 3.0%.
- A natural laser hair growth device is in Dallas-Fort Worth. Recently, a very trendy new hair restoration product is the low-level light therapy. The laser hair therapy treatments make skin and hair cells grow and speed up cell metabolism of hair follicles growth. A recent study shows that using low-level laser red light with a wavelength of 655 nm “significantly improved hair counts in males with androgenetic alopecia.”
- There are other hair growth products in the market, and most common ingredients in them, include: Ketoconazole which controls fungus growth, Biotin is also known as vitamin B7, Saw Palmetto, which may block an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT and caffeine
Marvin Friedman, Nu Hair Restoration specialist in DFW, Texas, says that “the use of gene therapy and hair cloning as solutions for hair loss in the future. “